XBD-L type vertical single stage fire pump
First. Product overview
DC series multistage boiler pump is horizontal, single suction multistage, piecewise single-stage centrifugal pump. It has the characteristics of high efficiency, wide performance range, safe and stable operation, low noise, long life, convenient installation and maintenance, etc. It is used for conveying clean water or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water.
Second, product characteristics
1. Advanced hydraulic model, high efficiency and wide performance range.
2. The boiler pump runs smoothly and has low noise.
3. The shaft seal adopts soft packing seal, which is reliable, simple in structure and convenient in maintenance.
All Series PUMP For Reference
1. Check and ensure the power supply and circuit of the fire protection system are unobstructed and the electrical equipment is in good condition in each shift.
2, each shift plate pump once, the weight of the coupling should be average, no abnormal sound and make a good record.
3. Check the smooth oil level in the vacuum suction installation on 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th and 30th of each month, and the refueling position is at the center line of the oil window or slightly below the center line; Start the fire engine fire engine fire pump, check the water feeding time of the pump and make records, 1 # and 2 # pumps run for 15 minutes, 3 # and 4 # pumps run for 5 minutes.
4. Check the running condition of the floating ball assembly after the pump starts, and there should be no water in the exhaust hose. If there is water, the float gasket must be replaced.
5. After the pump starts, check whether the size of the vacuum suction installation seal body is tight and whether the exhaust is normal.
6. Check the packing seal level after the pump starts, and leakage should not exceed 10-30 drops/min.
7. Check the smooth oil of each part of the pump regularly to ensure that the smooth system works normally.
8. Regularly check whether the connecting parts can be tightened or loosened.